We’re recruiting for a Traffic Coordinator (Marketing)
We’re looking for a Traffic Coordinator to join our very busy agency. We need a driven individual who is willing to work hard to exceed client expectations and support all aspects of our organisation. If you match the criteria below, and feel you can push yourself and our company to always deliver top quality work, then we’d love to hear from you:
Traffic Coordinator (Marketing)
This is a crucial role handling the work-flow and coordination in our creative marketing agency. The successful candidate will be highly organised and demonstrate competence in the following areas;
- Scheduling (planning, booking and placing a wide variety of media placements).
- Coordination (scheduling work and assigning roles, gathering requirements and planning workflow, setting deadlines and monitoring progress).
- Control and reporting (using project software to control work flow, adjusting to delays or problems).
- Administration (tracking time, reporting progress, applying billing, answering phone calls / emails, file management).
- General marketing support as required (organising events, collating media, executing photo opportunities, writing/preparing press releases, general promotional work).
The successful candidate will also possess the following proficiencies and traits:
- Minimum 4 years relevant marketing experience.
- Outstanding time management and organisational skills.
- Good experience with project/time management software.
- Great Microsoft Office skills, particularly with Word and Excel.
- Willingness to work unsociable hours, public holidays and weekends as needed to meet client deadlines or project implementation timelines.
- Strong general IT and internet skills.
- University degree in relevant field preferred.
- Strong Adobe Suite (InDesign) skills preferred.
- Spanish as second language is a plus.
Final salary based on ability and experience, benefits will be in accordance with the labour law.
Deadline for submissions is 13th April 2018. Applications with CV should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org