WE ARE HIRING - COPYWRITER AND SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
We’re looking for a Copywriter and Social Media Coordinator to join our very busy agency. We need a driven individual who is willing to work hard to exceed client expectations and support all aspects of our organisation. If you match the criteria below, and feel you can push yourself and our company to always deliver top quality work, then we’d love to hear from you.
If you would like to apply, then please send your CV and portfolio info to email@example.com.
Copywriter and Social Media Coordinator
The successful candidate will demonstrate competence in the following areas;
- Social media management (account management including strategy, analysis, posts, responses, private messages, social media advertising strategy and management, boosting posts, etc.).
- Copywriting (produce a wide variety of copy needs via creating or interpreting creative briefs, researching and understanding client needs and audiences, collaborating with account managers and creative staff. Clear understanding of the different language styles that appeal to various target markets. Proofreading experience and familiarity with standard style guides a plus)
- Client communication (meeting clients for briefings and proposals and then briefing agency colleagues, working with clients to plan and implement work solutions, discussing strategy and reporting on progress).
- General marketing (organising events, various media production, executing photo/video shoots, general promotional work).
The successful candidate will also possess the following proficiencies and traits:
- Proven track record of multi-platform social media management for multiple clients simultaneously, including use of social media scheduling software.
- Excellent experience with Facebook Business Manager and other social media scheduling tools including Later.
- Exceptional writing and research skills
- Great Microsoft Office skills, particularly with Word and Excel.
- Strong general IT and internet skills, including experience working with content management systems, WordPress, etc.
- Willingness to work unsociable hours (including public holidays, evenings and weekends) as needed to meet client deadlines or project implementation timelines.
- University degree in a relevant field.
- Spanish as a second language beneficial for LAC vendor communications.
- Minimum 5 years professional copywriting experience with solid portfolio of work
- Minimum 5 years professional social media management experience with solid portfolio of work
Benefits will be in accordance with the labour law. Final salary commensurate with ability and experience